Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Year 4 - Jollies of Cataclysm 2011


After a fun and exhausting trip through my
past I'm almost back to the present.  This expansion was filled with mixed expectations and the usual love/hate relationship that comes with it.  Sure it had its gripes and its painful dead-ends here and there but I for one enjoyed exploring the changed world after several years.  I'm a sucker for story-board clips, the plethora of new pets might have helped there too <3


Tried out a goblin, heh, giant hat :) and tempted some online friends to the world of Azeroth.  Nothing like freaking out a new player then death by seagull, gotta love feign death.  Then got the pleasure of joining in for a world boss raid.  


Here is just some of my favorite quests/screenshots.



Of course,
who can go through Cataclysum without trying out the new PVP section in TB.  Got the pleasure of testing it out with some of my best guild friends and my newly acquired collection of druid pets.

 




Next up, the addiction that is mounts 0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment