Thursday, April 12, 2012

Year 3 - Pet Stories of 2010 Part 1

Still trucking right along through 2010 (aka continuing through the past)
Expect a lot of images and a lot of mini stories -cackle-


With the new stables in place.  Ah the love of being able to have more then 5 pets.  My newest spirit beast Eclipse followed me through as I  went about taming to my heart's content.  


Now that I had the space, I meant to start stalking rares, I did, really I did.   
But with his blind smirking face, I couldn't say no to taming this fuzzy guy.  
Meet FishBait.


And back to stalking the rares!  

I found this guy next, he was green enough and became my new pvp go-to pet.  This was before his wild version was turned into a brain bug so I was pleased to get him, even if it wasn't a rare skin ^_~ 

 

I enjoyed some good moments with Outbreak and my guildmate Bull with his own pvp pet.


Had to have a green corehound of course :D


Now, the biggest green animal around had been around since Wrath started but I told myself early on and countless times at that, no, I wasn't going to go after him.  Not only was he a rare but he was also a achievement and hit like a mini fright truck at the time.  I'd read the horror stories, wasn't going through the pain of having him killed out from under me or tamed by someone else or worse! killed by him and stolen while I rushed back to my corpse.  

Nope, I was not going to go through it....

Next thing I knew, I was sitting in Shozin Basin, ready to have a big green dinosaur chomp my face off.  Instead, I see this guy stalking around me.  

No hunters, no-one around... damn it!


A few minutes later I had him.  I will say, I rush tamed but I've grown quiet fond of Lazar.
So with him safely in my stable, I went back to hunting... and stalking, and dreaming of a great giant green dinosaur of my very own....

No comments:

Post a Comment