Sunday, March 18, 2012

Year 2 - the best of Outland 2009

Ah, another blog, another year of memories ^^


Continuing through the past, 2009 started off with a bang and I do mean a bang.  My first solid guild took all us fresh members on a run through Molten Core. 

Back when hunters had to still use bullets, back when I didn't bring enough and proceeded to melee my way through the last boss.  Thank goodness for a large group where dps didn't really matter from us noobs.


After reaching level 70, I tamed a white
chimaera and named em' Frostbite.  Really creative back in the day with my names ^_~ And for a good while, he remained my stead-fast companion.  


I was one of those who took their time, just coming in at the ending of BC, I started to finally make my way into Outland.

 

But not before becoming obsessed and collecting the rest of the mounts from my different factions.  Naturally, I rode the green toned ones the most <3

And then, to Outland I went. 
And I must say, it is still one of my favorite zones. 


 

Bringing with me green companions and taming every other green pet I could snag.  My new love became my spider VIII (eight) and Virus, who traveled all the way to Northend with me and got to play along during several events.


And after that, I got my first flying mount and I'll tell you this.  There is nothing to equal the amazement of first taking off.  I must have spent hours just flying around just for the sheer thrill of it. 


I then went after, you got it, the mounts offered there.  The ones I knew about at the time.  I spent many trips back grinding rep off old factions, months of work paid off when I finally got these beauties.


Next stop, Northend!



1 comment: