Thursday, March 1, 2012

Year 1 - The best of 2008

So, continuing my trip through the past, I went about taming different things, even tried to tame a giraffe.  That didn't end well.  My first real love was a wolf I named Ghost.  Took me several tries and even more deaths but he remained by my side for my first 30-40 levels.  Even if I did do some crazy things like dancing alone on boats and such...

And then I saw it for the first time on my adventures out of Thunderbluff, the orc's wolf mount.  I had to have one, and spent the next several levels doing nothing but Orgrimmar quests to get one.  

And at level 30, I was proud to say I owned one and couldn't stop taking pictures of it.  At that time I found Warcraft Mounts and became a mount collector.  Soon enough, I started to hunt the rest of the world for more.


But you see what I'm wearing, young hunters, don't do this!  In the beginning, I didn't understand stats or that some could help or hurt me, so I collected matching sets of green outfits :) Why, because I simply adored the color, to the point of obsession.  Didn't matter if it was mail, leather or cloth to me.

Much to my ever lasting thanks, a helpful rogue saw what I was doing and helped me out.  After that, I was much better, thou I still tried to find outfits with good stats and green shades.
  

After that, I traded up my wolf Ghost for a worg to match my mount.  One truely sad moment was when I did the green tiger quest and realized I couldn't tame him.  (yes, he was once un-tamable)



Aside from that, enjoyed the festivals and did some crazy things during hallows end & winter veil.  And re-tamed another white wolf Frostbite while I enjoyed the rest of 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment