Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 1 - Starting Out

Ah yes, with all new hunters starting out, I had no clue where I was going.  My new wolf knew better then I did but who listens to their pet when you have a map, right?  Right?  Happened to walk around Thunderbluff several times before I even found the elevator....


Now this was before your fancy rides or fast travel or even flight in
Azeroth yet.  Or maybe I didn't know much about them either.  Either way... it was a very long walk.  And I got tired fast.  This is what inspired my Nap-Time work that later got admitted to Wow's Art Gallery -woot-


So after losing my way several times, it was time to face the big bad world. 
And for one fresh little hunter... it turned out to be very big indeed.



1 comment:

  1. Man, you were such a young thing back then and boy do I remember when you drew that picture! It certainly does bring back some fond memories of younger days. xD

    ReplyDelete